"Then he took the bread, said the blessing, broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body, which will be given for you; do this in memory of me, And likewise the cup after they had eaten, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which will be shed for you"- Luke 22

Music Player


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, May 10, 2010

The Sign of the Cross

Hey guys! I wanted to share something I found with you all, I think you might find it as interesting as I have. A few weeks back I heard this story about a cross that reflects off a bathroom window in this family's home. I thought wow this has to be interesting, but would it be real? I've always been fascinated with the " paranormal", this just hit a cord with me being Catholic. I promise I'm going to post the pictures down below and let you judge for your self's, but first I want to give a little background on the pictures. The cross first appeared Easter Week, a 10 year old boy who lives in the home noticed it one day while he was playing outside. Its this huge cross radiating off the bathroom window, its very bright and you can't miss it, and It seems to move when you move with it. The smaller candles the family has inside the bathroom's window sill all reflect a cross on their flame, as well as the lighter flame, matches, flash light, It all shows a cross when any source of light reflects from the inside out. Its a beautiful idea of a cross in the bathroom, its a loving reminder that GOD is all around us even in the bathroom ( mental note to by air freshener ), But the fact of the matter is, the women who lived here, wouldn't close the window. It made a double window pane on the side that reflected the cross and, It's hard not to out rule that it could be just the reflection of the light bulb ( energy efficient BTW kudos for caring about the earth) on the window. It has this film over it( I don't know exactly what its called, but It blurs the window so nobody can look in or out) and it makes sense for there to be a reflection, For me to honestly truly believe, I would love to see it with both windows closed, but I promised you guys pictures and please don't let my judgment influence yours. We all love GOD in our own way, and understand him the best we can. If I find out anymore information on the window Ill update the blog!

With all my love and God's Blessing,
Tess








0 comments: